A. PURPOSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing any of your Personal Data to the Dodid Pte. Ltd., you hereby agree that the Dodid Pte. Ltd. shall collect, retain and use the Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing you with services or benefits under any of the Dodid Pte. Ltd.'s businesses; and/or
- Where relevant, marketing of services and sending any updates or market intelligence to you; and/or
- Performing statistical analysis for various objectives in the Dodid Pte. Ltd.; and/or
- Purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of the Dodid Pte. Ltd.’s business including to support and/or assist in any of the Dodid Pte. Ltd.’s businesses (for example, providing information on you and on your working experience to fulfil information as required for the submission of tenders for projects or for fulfilling regulatory requirements); and/or
- Where required by law, where the Dodid Pte. Ltd. considers that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where the Dodid Pte. Ltd. suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the Dodid Pte. Ltd. ; and/or
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or services as required by the Dodid Pte. Ltd. (for example, to insurance companies who are arranging for the Dodid Pte. Ltd.’s term life policy and to banks who are arranging for salary remittances); and/or
- Where a third party requires in order for such third party to perform functions or obligations as required under the laws, rules, regulations, by laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments (for example, to external auditors who are auditing the Dodid Pte. Ltd.’s human resource processes); and/or
- Making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law.
B. USE AND DISCLOSURE
- You agree that the Dodid Pte. Ltd. may disclose and transfer (whether in your country or abroad) amongst any company within the Dodid Pte. Ltd. and/or to third parties including but not limited to any of the Dodid Pte. Ltd.'s clients to whom you are/will be introduced to, the Dodid Pte. Ltd.'s agents, consultants, solicitors, auditors, employees, contractors, suppliers, partners, advertisers, network operators, associated companies, any relevant authorities, embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the Dodid Pte. Ltd., any referee whose details are provided by you, proposed assignees or transferees of any of rights of the companies within the Dodid Pte. Ltd., service providers for the Dodid Pte. Ltd.'s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (A) above for and on behalf of Dodid Pte. Ltd.
- You hereby confirm that you have duly obtained the consent for the use and disclosure of your Personal Data to the Dodid Pte. Ltd. and that the Dodid Pte. Ltd. may use your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
C. CHANGES TO PRIVACY NOTICE
- The Dodid Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. The Dodid Pte. Ltd. advises that you check this Privacy Notice on a regular basis.